In addition to the strict security measures on our ATMs, you have an important role to protect the privacy of your account data.
Your ATM Card
- Choose a PIN that is hard for others to expect
- Keep your PIN a secret & remember to change it on a regular basis.
- Do not give out your PIN over the telephone to anyone.
- Immediately report a lost/stolen card and cancel unused cards
When Using The ATM
- Be aware of your surroundings before using an ATM, especially if you suspect any suspicious activities
- Avoid using ATMs located in far and unprotected areas.
- If you feel that the ATM machine is not working properly after inserting your card, press the “Cancel” key & take your card back, and try a different ATM.